Sunday, 29 April 2012

Clarity makes it clearer

Hi Everyone

Hope you've had a little time to craft this week.  I went to Craftrange at Burnley on a day workshop with the lovely Diane Whitehouse, of Clarity Stamps design team, who showed us how to brayer properly.  I was in a class of 10,  all eager beavers to master the techniques.




I have never got into brayering so this was a challenge to myself.  I had a fab day, getting the techniques right (flicking my wrist and not too much ink) and made the samples you can see. Not bad for a beginner!
I have to say practise makes perfect, but I learnt a lot and will definately use this on samples I make.

I met lots of new people, Diane was a saint with us all, and I had a good rummage around the store. 

A good day. 

Speak soon.... Sue

1 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed it, Sue and I must say you were an excellent student.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete