Monday, 2 April 2012

Finally finished....Hurray!

Hi Everyone,

Today, I've just finished my projects for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Final and posted them off as it takes at least 5 days to get to America.  I am itching to show you but this won't happen until after the competition closes.  If you haven't voted yet scroll down the blog to 'Hot off the Press' post, all the details are there. It is your chance to win some goodies as well!

At the Leigh 'Sincerely Yours' Craft Show a couple of weeks ago, I purchased Indigo Blu - Pomp and Pageantry stamp set.  Full of oldie worldie stamps and just right for this time of the year with the Jubilee and the Olympics. Here are a couple of samples....

I have another one but I'm saving that for another time.
These stamps are screaming out for lace, pins and bunting with crackling and grunge effects!

 Papermania are selling a really good union jack embossing folder and red, white and blue ribbons with a vintage feel.  Find them in The Range.

2 comments: