Friday, 22 June 2012

Amy, a Shaw winner

Hi Everyone



On my travels this week I stopped off at
Card-io in Pemberton and watched Amy Shaw demonstrating stamping & punching techniques with Stampendous & Woodware incorporating Stix2 Adhesives.










She had some lovely stamps and gave us lots of tips and techniques for better results. 

The stamps lended themselves to 'paper piecing' which I talked about in my J & C post.



I purchased a lovely sentiments set and an outdoor stamp set which included clouds and a balloon - Fab.

Pop over to Amy's blog for more ideas.

Hope you've had time to be inspired by someone or something this week.

Take care, speak soon.............Sue


1 comments:

  1. So very cute!! Love the shape of the card.
    Thanks for sharing at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete