Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Challenge 18, Tim Holtz

Well folks, its that time of the week again.  I had a couple of weeks off and my mojo is still somewhere by a pool!!

Today with Linda and Studio L3 is Whitewash Stamping, Tim Holtz: A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2, page 47, Sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique and you could win a $25 gift voucher.

I made my tag by following the fab whitewash stamping technique, with Tim Holtz stamps of journey and a weathered look, then covered my tag in Marvy Dee Gruenig Blending Block in shades of orange. I then highlighted around the word in dots and dashes with a white pen.

Then die cut a flourish and covered it in shades of orange,  I then raided my stash of Prima flowers and in the centre put a card candy.

The ribbon was inked up with shades of orange and I used a metal embellishment tag with 'love' on it.

Simplistic this week which is sometimes how you want it, and keep to one colour theme throughout.

Take care, speak soon

Sue

1 comments:

  1. Another cracking tag... love the brights whenever I see others using them, but don't seem to be able to pull it off myself! Thanks so much for joining up at Words and Pictures - very happy to return the favour after a a bit of browsing here!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete