Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Challenge 19, Tim Holtz

Hi Everyone


This week with Linda and the team at Studio L3 is Kraft Resist Tim Holtz: A Compendium of Curiosities 2, page 41.


There is a fantastic link to his blog showing the techniques incorporating this fab product.


I have dug out some old stamps from Graphicus and used these in the technique. Then used colorbox chalks in the background.


I have stamped the thistle, then stamped some words onto the same paper, letting it soak in and not using any heat.




I have cut out a spellbinder flower with cork, then used some flower embellishments to top it off.


Hope you 'dig' out something you haven't used in a long time and get it used.

Take care, Sue 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely - I love the atmospheric colours and your cork flower is fabulous! I just got in in time with the challenge!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful, I especially like the brick background and the flower is gorgeous. A x

    ReplyDelete