Tuesday, 14 August 2012

WOW what a demo!

Hi Everyone



Just an update on how my demo went at Card-io, Wigan on Saturday.  Lots of people turned up, and were stunned at what you could do with embossing powders. I showed them basic embossing, triple embossing, kiss stamping, acetate, vellum, life stones, moulds, rust effects, faux leather - to name a few. Lots of goodies were sold and everyone enjoyed it, a further bonus was that I'm running a 3 hour workshop off the enquiries generated on the day on 6th October 2012.  If you would like to be part of that workshop give Card-io a call (link to left).

I took a few pictures of my demo table and some of the lovely ladies who turned up. 


Thanks to everyone and Wendy and Martin for their hospitality.

Take care speak soon

Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment