Monday, 27 May 2013

Paper, words and scissors!

Hi Everyone


Today is the turn of another tag which I am entering into blogland challenges. 

I first took a manilla tag and spritzed it with blue and green Dylusion inks and heat dried.

I then used the new Bo Bunny Background stamps and stamped these out in  Versamark and heat set with WOW embossing powders in  Metaline Dark Blue, Ebony Black and Regular Red.

I then took some of my leftover engineer paper - the technique covered in the Stampotique challenge and stamped the Tim Holtz sunburst onto it with Versamark and heat set with WOW blue pearl embossing powder.  I then cut out each burst and paper pieced it behind a Spellbinder Fancy Lattice and a Penny black 'Garden poems' Stickeroo which I made into an epoxy sticker by adding Glossy Accents.

The words 'BEING HAPPY DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING'S PERFECT, IT MEANS YOU DECIDE TO SEE BEYOND THE IMPERFECTIONS' are from Dylusions and I cut the saying up and glued each line onto the sun bursts.  The flower is from Prima which I touched up with  Damson Plum ink and sprayed with  my Perfect Pearls Mist in sunflower sparkle.
 
The bird and branch is from a very old stash of which I used Versamark and WOW ebony embossing powder.  I added ribbons to the top of the tag.

Take care, have a lovely crafty week......Sue

I am entering the tag into the following challenges:

1 comments:

  1. Wow what a great tag. I love the colors and the detail that you have put on it. Thank you for sharing and entering your card in the Whimsy challenge anything goes.

    ReplyDelete