Sunday, 16 June 2013

A bit of Romance

Hi Everyone


Today I have used a simple technique of resist and heat embossing on parchment which I haven't used in ages.

I firstly cut out a card template from 'house of Zandra' - ornate oval card in white, and then ran it through an A4 embossing folder and touched up the edges in black soot distress ink.


The front Matt panel was again run through another embossing folder and the edges inked.

The front panel I stamped the Clarity Stamp Paris collage, in Versamark then heat set in WOW Bright White embossing powder.  I then cut a mask and again stamped behind the main one and heat embossed.  I then inked all over with black soot distress ink then rubbed it off with a cloth, bringing the embossing back to white.

I then stamped the same image onto parchment and heat set.  I added it over the original with brads. The Mr & Mrs I stamped out onto patterned paper and heat set.  The heart is an embellishment I coloured in black with Promarkers .

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different and eye catching well done lovely card. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for entering and good luck to you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A treasured card for sure!!! Love the embossing-perfect for a wedding card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Emporium Challenge blog! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, thanks so much for entering it into the Clarity Challenge blog, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and classy wedding card! Thank you so much for joining in our June challenge over at Inspiration Journal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is amazing, I love the various textures; awesome techniques here !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the techniques you have used. lovely card x

    ReplyDelete