Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Backgrounds Galore!

Hi Everyone



Until the middle of June there is a Challenge over on Indigo Blu which is entitled -BACKGROUNDS GALORE

I firstly got 4 pieces of cardstock - 2 x blue 1 x white/cream and 1 x white and on the 2 x blue and 1 x white and cream I stamped some backgrounds in Versamark and heat set with WOW clear embossing powder on the blue and Paprika on the white/cream.  The stamps I used were:
CIRCLE DOT - BUBBLES - LEDGER BACKGROUND




 I then stamped the  Ella Bella in rusty hinge distress ink and made a mask to cover this and then stamped in Memento cantaloupe the Square Peg, round hole.
 




I then used a corner punch for the indentations and placed yellow cotton around the main picture

Have a lovely week..........Sue x

I am entering this into the following Challenges -  Challenge 4 Backgrounds Galore
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

1 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, this is a gorgeous piece of work and I love all the different layers...such fab backgrounds, perfect for our challenge...Thank you for joining us over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge Blog...Good Luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete