Friday, 14 June 2013

In Plane Sight!

Hi Everyone


Today we are talking Distress Markers, transport and boys to men!

I have taken a tag and covered it with water colour paper as this helps absorb the distress markers.  

I started by stamping Stampers Anonymous #5 woman's face on the tag then masked it up and used Tim Holtz images in Archival Ink, in the background.  I then used distress markers to shade different parts of the tag and used water to subtly mix them together.

I then stamped out on cardstock the Tim Hotz aeroplane and vintage car, coloured these in and raised them off the tag with silicone glue.

I am entering this tag into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Fabulous composition and coloring! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Transport" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous tag, great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made it your own - good on you! The finished tag looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete