Saturday, 29 June 2013

New Adventures



 Hi Everyone


Today is the turn of Stampotique and NEW ADVENTURES 


I was firstly a bit messy by swooshing a tag into some cosmic shimmer sprays, then used water and distress inks to add colour into the white areas of the tag making it look like sky and earth.


I then took a 'Sheena ' branch stamp and made a tree, and took my hobby art stamps and made trees, hills and grass with Stazon Black ink.
 




I then took my Stampavie 'caravanette' stamp and stamped this out onto different coloured card and paper pieced it.  I thought Moth Fab would love having 'adventures' in this!

 
I then took 'Moth Fab' stamped her out in versamark and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder and coloured her in with Promarkers.



The suitcase is a very old stamp which I had. The 'leather look' was made by applying stick glue to a dotty stamp then stamping onto a piece of white cardstock, then using walnut stain distress ink and sponging this on the card over the glue before stamping in versamark and heat setting with Ebony Embossing Powder. The glue picks up the ink and makes it darker and a 'suede' look in places - try it. 

The sentiment is brill,  I got it off the Internet and printed it onto patterned cardstock and cut out.   
 



"Make everything
an adventure.
Otherwise,
it will suck.

it makes me want to go with her.....

I am entering this tag into 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous project! Great details and quote! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it´s so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ace. Love the colours, the images and the whole theme. Makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love... That background is out of this world and all the details. The quote brings it all together. Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just... You are an artist! I love your skills! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love all the details on it. Thanks for making it for Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag, love all the details... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Sue, thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tag!!! Love your VW stamp!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun and full of adventure! The 'swooshed' background looks fantastic and I LOVE the hippie Micro Bus!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful tag with us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete