Thursday, 13 June 2013

Shabby Metal

Hi Everyone


Today is the turn of my WOW embossing powders and making Faux Metal and shabby flowers

 




I have used Stampotique 'Angel' and Personal Impressions 'Urban Angel' flower and Tim Holtz 'The collection 002 numbers stamp.




I firstly triple embossed a tag with WOW embossing Powder in Silver, Brass, Pepper, Nutmeg and Stampendous 'aged ivory'.  While hot I then stamped into the melted embossing powder the Tim Holtz stamp - firstly inking it up with Archival 'jet black'

I stamped 'angel' and coloured her in with promarkers and cut her out.  

I then triple embossed a piece of cardstock with the above colours and again inked up the 'urban flower' and pressed this into the melted powder and cut the flowers out.  I glued a gem for the middle and added ribbons to the top of the tag.

I am entering this tag into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. I have always reserved the word "stunning" for something that makes me go WOW! when I first look at it, Sue, and this tag is absolutely STUNNING! Truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool, love those flowers and that stamp is awesome, one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is marvellous!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effects you achieved on this gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that Stampotique image and your flowers are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! Thank you for joining in with us over at Stampotique. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful... Thank you for sharing your creations with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely flowers on this and all the gorgeous embossing. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Jenny x
    ps. could you link to your post not your blog next time as it took an age to find this. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete