Friday, 16 August 2013

Birds and Things...

Hi Everyone


Over at Clarity Stamps is the challenge 'Animals'  So I got out  my Ornate Bird and did some paper piecing.  I love this stamp and it is sooo versatile.











The background is made by stamping in Versamark a background leaf stamp and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder on acetate.

I then turned the piece of Acetate over and added alcohol inks in blues and greens.  The branch I stamped in Versamark onto acetate and heat set with WOW Paprika embossing powder and again added some alcohol ink on the back so that when I cut it out it would merge onto the background.

Take care ..Sue

3 comments:

  1. Lovely idea Sue. Good Luck in the Clarity challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, thanks for entering the challenge Sue and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting and colourful card. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge. good Luck

    ReplyDelete