Monday, 19 August 2013

I Wish...

Hi Everyone


Today I have made an ATC using the Doo Lally Pip stamps of Piffy.


I firstly made a sunset type background using my Cosmic Shimmer paints  then added over the top part of the Cell Theory mask then added Eco Green reeds to the background.


I then used a BossKut die for the flowers stamping in Versamark and and heat set with manderin embossing powder.


I then used the Kwik Kuts alphabet for WISH.

The boy is Piffy sat on a mushroom and he has been coloured in with Promarkers.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Love how you used your shimmer paints for this background!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC! Great background and stamping! Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at Fun with ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background sky, and the die-cuts work beautifully. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete