Friday, 2 August 2013

Time to Reflect




Hi Everyone




Today I have chosen the palette from Love to Create in order to compose this tag and taken the sentiment to use as a reflection of TIME.

I firstly took a white Alterations tag and added orange and raspberry distress inks to the raised areas in a polygon embossing folder.

I then die cut some scrolls and flowers from patterned brown paper and added peel off dots for the centres.

I then die cut some heartfelt creations flowers and sprayed with cosmic shimmer sprays adding bling brads for the centres.

The sentiment is Dylusions 'Enjoy the little things in life... for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.'  This I stamped out in Versamark and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.  I added orange ribbon in the hole at the top of the tag.

I am entering this tag into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I really like the background! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your tag, fab take on our color challenge this week!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tag, loving those lovely bright colours... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete