Thursday, 22 August 2013

Weird Wonderfulness!

Hi Everyone


 Were all a little weird. And life is a little weird.
 And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love true love. ~ Robert Fulghum.

Today over at Stampotique is all about a 'Wedding'.  It took some time for me to decide what to make but I've made a decision to mix and match this week. I have a rule that if I cannot see 3 different ways of using a stamp, I don't buy it, which does make you look at your stamps all the time.

I have used:
Tim Holtz Alterations Tag
'Oh boys' for the background - cutting it out with a Spellbinder scallop circle
Decoupage one of the 'boys' and coloured in with Promarkers
Used 'Oliver's' T Shirt on both the boy and girl and coloured it in with Promarkers
Used one arm each of 'Toby' and 'Stitch' for holding hands
Used and cut out Jill's face and coloured it in with Promarkers


The background tag I made with my technique from my 'silicone painting' post and added distress inks through the masks/stencils.
  
I added wooden love heart embellishments and a love heart mobile phone chain.

My sentiment is from Robert Fulghum.  This just hit me when I read it.....so true...

Hope you all have a lovely week.





7 comments:

  1. Ha ha weird in a lovely way. I just adore it. Thank you for sharing with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    Best
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Sue, I love the way you have them holding hands lol. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And wonderful it is!!! What a beautiful card, I love the whole idea. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool tag!! Great idea! Thanks for joining u at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your weirdness! I find it very satisfying! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this tag! You've put so much gorgeous detail onto it. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete