Tuesday, 3 September 2013

I Dream big!

Hi Everyone


Sorry my post is a little late this week, something called 'work' keeps getting in the way!!

This week over at Stampotique is 3 Circles.

This week I wanted to use Jasmin in a 'daydreaming' pose of some of the things she wanted at this moment in time.

 
I firstly spritzed a tag with cosmic shimmer inks then placed another on the top making a sandwich, pressed it together and - voila you pull them apart and get this result.  I then heat dried the tag.

I then used IndigoBlu Poppy Meadow stamp for the field at the bottom of the tag and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.



 

I punched out 3 circles and stamped paper artsy house, a car and hero arts shoe stamp in Versamark and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.  I then coloured them in with Promarkers as I did Jasmin. I then inked around the edges with distress inks.

The clouds are from a favourite set of mine - Woodware Balloon set.


Dream Big comes from Art House - Sam Poole.  I stamped this with Versamark onto Acetate and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.

Take care, Dream Big.......Sue


6 comments:

  1. Love your whole thought process on this one, Sue, and love even more the outcome! Not selfish, just honest! Thoughtful Jasmine is the perfect image for this pensive project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag!
    Sue, i visited your other posts, you create uncommon backgrounds, delightful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the whole idea!Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Sue,thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of circles! Love Jasmin's red shoes too! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete