Thursday, 19 September 2013

One for the Team!

Hi Everyone
Door Closed
'You can't knock on opportunity's door and not be ready'.

Bruno Mars

Door Open
I am applying for a design team post with Stampotique.

I have confiscated the smallest bedroom in my home for my 3rd love after my family! 

This ‘passion’ grows every day and I am still as excited as the first day I found this addictive pastime.  I like experimenting with different products, give them a personal twist and I love to alter items, pick up ‘finds’ at garage sales and charity shops, adapt and use them in crafting and am always amazed at what you can do with a piece of card or paper. 
   I would be a great addition to the Stampotique Team (either one) as I Love to pass on my knowledge and how ‘happy accidents’ have happened so others grow in confidence in using  your products.  I have no particular ‘style,’ loving simple to messy, and take part in some of the challenges out there in blog land (including Stampotique) which stretches the imagination and I love seeing other peoples interpretation of the themes and finding new things to do with the stamps.  It’s all about sharing and learning and I am all for that.

For this submission I have used Leopard Queen and given her a task of holding the 'opportunities tag' when you open the door.  The background stamp is an old favoriate Penny Black 'bricks' and the front gate and birdhouse are hobbycraft wooden embellishments. Everything was coloured in with distress inks and Promarkers.


Many thanks for this opportunity
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Love your door and what's waiting when you open it!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek !!! How delightful !!! This is just amazing and I can't see how they could possibly fail to pick you !!! A wonderful creation.
    I wish you the very best of luck and am keeping my fingers crossed for you :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/
    www.ikesart.com
    http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, I love your project really funny and stunning ! We share the same passion... Good luck to you ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful project showcasing energy, humor and raw talent!! Good luck with your application for the Stampotique DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Sue, Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of Welcome Door, good luck with your application !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations, love the inside of the door, super cute. Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring for the DT and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete