Friday, 1 November 2013

Gobby Lin Rocks!

Hi Everyone


This week at Stampotique is Fancy Folds.  I have made a 'rocking card' with 'Gobby Lin' and tried to keep it simple.  This week I don't know how I came to do this card - it just evolved - you know what I mean!

I firstly cut the card base out then ran it through my E Bosser with a time piece embossing folder.  I then went over the top of the raised embossing with old paper and walnut stain distress inks.

I then stamped out 'gobby' 4 times and coloured him in with Promarkers.  Two of the persons I cut the legs off (sorry!) and attached together with a brad giving the effect of hands on a clock.

The other 2 'gobby's' I placed on each side of the clock.  If you notice one of the 'gobbys' is the other way around.  I did this by getting my brayer, inking the stamp up with versafine, then rolling the brayer over the stamp.  I then rolled out the image from the brayer onto the cardstock. Voila - a mirror image of your stamp!


Hope you have a great week

Sue 


6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love how Gobby Lin is the hands of the clock!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way of turning your stamps ! love the card.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Sue, great use of Gobby Lins for the clock hands. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampotique DC. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing design! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a "timely" piece, Sue! I am seeing this on Monday, the day after the time change in the U.S., and it made me smile because of that! Clever clock hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so so creative. LOVE IT. and I mean everything about it. xx Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Be well
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete