Friday, 17 January 2014

Stars in her Eyes

Hi Everyone,


This week at Stampotique is STARS

I started with a white tag and sprayed this with cosmic shimmer sprays and water.

I then added a Tim Holtz 'stars' stencil and modelling paste through it and let the stars dry.

I then coloured the stars in with distress stain in 'faded jeans.'


'Spikee' was coloured in with Promarkers and cut out.  Her dress, shoes and hair were coloured in with glossy accents.  Her glasses are 'star' embellishments and I added ribbon.

My title this week is 'Stars in her eyes.'

Whilst looking on the Internet this week I came across this phrase which I thought was lovely......

I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted to the heavens at the top of my lungs
and what was so beautiful was the way the
stars shined when the sky swallowed your name.
 
 
Christopher Poindexter

Take care....Sue

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. I love it. Great interpretation of the theme.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week !!!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool.. those textured stars look amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous texture and colour Sue,
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this Stampotique Designers' Star Challenge this week, Sue! Love the star quality you have given Spykee by just adding those designers sunglasses! Brilliant! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is soooo clever and beautifully done!

    I really love the stars you've added to Spykee and the way you've colored her!

    Great textures and background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag Sue! I love the glasses!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is so much fun, I love her glasses. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, love the image and star sunglasses really fab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! Spikee looks fab with stars in here eyes. Perhaps we all do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tag ♥ Love her sunnies. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Sorry I am late leaving a comment, I've been having computer problems. Gez

    ReplyDelete