Tuesday, 21 January 2014

There where never such devoted sisters!


Hi Everyone




Over at Sketchabilities this week is this project template and over at A Sprinkle of Imagination is this colour scheme.


I firstly sprayed a 12 x 12 piece of white card with Cosmic Shimmer sprays.
I then added a stencil 'well rounded' which has a lot of different backgrounds on it and put Versamark through them and heat set with WOW embossing powders in Earth Green, Bright White, Mint, Metallic Lilac and Pastel Blue. 


I then used a Paper Artsy 'sploge' stamp with Ebony Black Distress Ink.

The frame I hand cut and sprayed with aqua cosmic shimmer spray.  The edging punch is Anna Griffith and the 'file' pieces are 2 x pieces of white card painted with the cosmic shimmer paints(which I've had for ages and was an impulse buy) in the said colours.  I then ran these through my E Bosser in a flourish embossing folder and added Ebony Distress Ink over the top to catch the embossed flourishes.


The picture is of my sister when we went to Port Talbot a few years ago.

Sister is in black foam and the chevrons are from my Hero Arts set.  I used a teal coloured paper pen for the drips which is my new stash I purchased at Christmas.

Take care....Sue

I am entering this into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. A lovely LO with beautiful colours and images!

    Sadly I have to tell you that we are a Steampunk Challenge blog over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges - so we cannot count your entry in for a prize draw or Top3 votes, because your project obviously isn't Steampunk.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely art with us.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cosmic shimmer paints look great! So glad you finally used them for this terrific make! :)

    Thank you for joining us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout!! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilites!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely composition of scrapbook page, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fantastic, I love how you created the wonderful background (and showing us the detail) and layered up all those lovely elements. A great way to remember your visit to Port Talbot. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout ! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #107 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely page! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this lots and it is great to see a layout entry... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was really a nice mixed media background...and love the layout on sisters...

    ReplyDelete