Saturday, 1 February 2014

12 Tags of 2014 - February -Tim Holtz

Hi Everyone


This month over at the Holtz camp is the underlying theme of  Love.

I firstly got a Tim Holtz tag and swooshed some distress stains on the top of green bough, vintage photo and shaded lilac.  I then spritzed water onto the tag to mix the colours.  Once dry I put a heart stencil on the top and shaded the hearts with, fired brick, worn lipstick and barn door.  I then heat set with WOW clear embossing powder made the stenciled hearts shinney. 


I then took a piece of black card and heat set a picture from the eclectic palette  CMS 055 with distress embossing ink and frosted crystal embossing powder.  I then layered this with some coloured cardstock.  I then die cut a Sizzix 'primitive heart'  and heat set with versamark and WOW red glitz glitter embossing powder.


I added metal paper embellishments and a red velvet ribbon.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Susan. Love that you shared your 'how to' with us all. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool background - wow! Great take on the Feb tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete