Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Spit, Splash, Splot!

Hi Everyone


This week over at Stampotique is April Showers and we've had a lot of them this week in my part of the country.

I started with stamping out Jill's head onto white card and cut it out.
I then went on line and went onto a children's colouring website called www.colouring.com and got a picture of a little girl with an umbrella.  I printed this out onto white cardstock and added Jill's head onto the picture.  I then glued this onto a tag.

Next I coloured this in with Promarkers.
Added on top of the girl and the umbrella was Glue and Seal.  I let this dry then painted the background with distress inks then spritzed with water.  The glue and seal seals the Promarkers underneath and I can just brush the excess ink off the project without leaving a mark.  Great Eh!

I just feel like getting my wellies on and joining Jill.

Take care
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous ♥

    Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is pure genius! I love seeing Jill in her red raincoat and boots! Thanks for inspiring us on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag... Love the way the umbrella comes off the side of the tag! Cool
    Thank you for joining us at stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fantastic ! thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sue, thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete