Monday, 5 May 2014

In Bloom


Hi Everyone


This week over at Stampotique is Flowers.  

I have done a resist background with  the flower cube and ~WOW clear embossing powder.  Then stamped the  same flower onto white plastic and cut them out, 3D them on top of the originals.

I have then stamped and coloured in with water colour paints the  Birdy Bonnets and then used shrink plastic and stamped with Stazon 3 of the same flowers and heat set, causing the flowers to shrink.

I then glued the pieces onto the project.

My title this week is 
'Bloom where you are planted'  
which is a lovely sentiment for anyone starting anew in whatever you are doing.

Take care, speak soon
Sue 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, the plastic flowers are a great idea. I love how you shrunk them.. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab tag Sue, lovely colours too. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete