Sunday, 18 May 2014

Tagging Along!

Hi Everyone


This week over at Stampotique is Tags.   I love tags as you can do so much with them and create miniature themes and add lots of techniques to them.

This week however I have gone clean and simple which is out of my comfort zone a little.


I started off with an A5 card landscape, then inked up the love hearts stamp and used memento morocco ink.  I also used a perspex stamp positioner   (you know the see through right angle perspex for stamping in the exact position you want) as I have repeated the image on each side of the original.

I then  stamped the chain of hearts in memento morocco ink and added to the bottom lilac posies to give it dimension.  I then took a tag punch and punched out 3 small tags from the image and inked with the same colours around the edges.

I added coloured ribbon attached by coloured staples to the tags and glued them on with Pinflair silicone glue for dimension.  I also used words from the 'word collage' in the left hand side of the card.

Have a lovely week

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the simplicity (although I know that that's not the case when you make it) of it. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three stamps, three tags and three cheers from me !
    Thank you for joining us at stampotique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at SDC :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love how you used your tags!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sue!
    thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I like how you used the stamps. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Magda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Gay ! Amazing what you can do with just on colour !! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete