Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Celebrations!

Hi Everyone


Over at Stampotique this month I am a GUEST DESIGNER - Whoopee!! and this week we are celebrating  the 150th Challenge.

I started by spraying on a craft sheet some cosmic shimmer sprays then swooshing a piece of watercolour paper through it giving the coloured background.  I let this dry then added some stencils with distress inks.


I then  stamped Olivia in Versamark onto my old book of engineering and heat set her with WOW Ebony Embossing Powder. 

The page I had left, I die cut some balloons from my 'George and Basic Shapes' cartridge and coloured the edges with the same distress inks as before.  I added some epoxy alphabet stickers and string ties.


I then glued all these onto the background with Silicone glue for depth.

Happy 150th SDC! 

8 comments:

  1. We are delighted to have you as Guest Designer on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this month, Sue! I have been a fan of your work for a long time and would invite others to follow your blog for inspiration. I love the background in your art today, as you have combined different techniques. That you used Cricut's "George & Basic Shapes" made me smile, as it is one of my favorites. Sweet Olivia is definitely in a festive mood here! Very well done, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Sue, such gorgeous depth to your background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful card Sue....Background is so amazing
    Congratulations on being GD at Stampotique.. your work is always inspirational..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you as Guest Designer. I love your work. This one is great too !!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous first post Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Sue, I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. I love your background !

    ReplyDelete