Sunday, 1 June 2014

Pink, Turquoise and Polka Dots

Hi Everyone


This week over at Stampotique is Pink, Turquoise and Polka Dots.

I started with Sheer and stamped her out with Archival Ink then coloured her in with watercolour paints. I then cut her out.


The background I started with picked rasberry distress ink around the edges of a tag then added  tumbled grass distress ink through a polka dot stencil.  I then added some background images in black soot distress ink.

The quote this week is from Zoey Deschanel and my embellishments are a ribbon flower and pink hair ribbon and polka dot ribbon for the tag.

I also have some news.......

If you go over to the Stampotique site today... I have been selected to be 
GUEST DESIGNER for June

Stampotique Designers Challenge

Have a lovely week

Sue x

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag, love the colours and 'Sheer' just looks so great, her belt looks perfect :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag, that's a great quote too! I love New Girl! :-)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Sue, I love the background and what a fab quote. Great to have you as guest designer this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being guest designer, I look forward to seeing more of your work, which I love !!! Like this one, fabulous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tag, Sue. Love all the details, including that cheeky quote! Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week. Congratulations, too, on being the Guest Designer this month on Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag ... Love it!
    Welcome to the stampotique family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous Sue, enjoy your time with us :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful tag Sue, Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique. Looking forward to seeing your creations this month x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HUGE congratulations on being chosen as a GD, hope you have a big smiley face:-)

    Fab tag, love the contrast of colours and the stencil adds a fab background. Am in love with your dots... :-) x

    ReplyDelete