Sunday, 8 February 2015

A Little Birdie Told Me

Hi Everyone


It's a long time since I joined in at Stampotique as I have been away with work commitments and that thing that gets in the way of crafting - LIFE.

Anyway I hope to change this and I am starting off with SDC 181 Orange and Lemon.

I started with a geli plate background of green and orange, incorporating some household objects in making the background such as bottle tops and a stippling brush, then I used a sponge stamp of Mr Moon and a grid mask which I stamped out with yellow acrylic paint.

I then added orange marmalade distress ink to a branch stamp, and stamped and coloured in 'Birdy Bonnets'

My quote this week is:

I didn't need a burning sun and a cooling moon to show me my way, just want you to hold me whenever I tumble'

Take Care

Sue x

10 comments:

  1. Great tag. I like the background you created with your Gelli plate and love the bird from Birdy Bonnets.

    Great quote.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome background Sue!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the background on this fab tag! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous background ! Fabulous tag. Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sue, your gelli plate background is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a background, love it! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. Magda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful tag, love your gelli plate background. I'm glad you decided to join us over at Stampotique, come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! Love the little flower in his beak! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete