Saturday, 7 February 2015

Warm My Heart

Hi Everyone


 This is my interpretation of the challenge set by the team at  Runway Challege this week:


I started with a Creative Expressions Light bulb stamp heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder then coloured it in with distress markers in yellow blue and grey.

I then used my computer for the words 'Warm My Heart'.

The heart is a WOW silicone mould and the molten embossing powder I used was, pastel blue,, yellow, ebony and gold fine.  Once cool I glued it onto the lightbulb.

The background is yellow and white cardstock stripes.

I am also entering this into the Casology Challenge

 

Take care

Sue x


  

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous and interesting card Sue! Love the use of mixed media too! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is right!!! Love your stripes and the yellows! Super creative! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Susan! I love the lightbulb and those fun Distress watercolors! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dimension from that silicone embellishment! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun- I love the sentiment and those stripes in the background! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete