Saturday, 14 March 2015

Reach for the Stars

Hi Everyone
 

Over at Stampotique this week is SDC 186 - Stars.

 I started with a Tim Holz tag and spritzed some dark inks onto a craft mat.  I then moved my tag through the inks from left to right making the pattern on the tag.  I then left this to dry.


Then with some watercolour pencils I coloured in some of the uninked areas.

With my Studio 490 'License Plate Art' Stamps I stamped out the numbers block down the right hand side with black memento ink.  I then used Distress stain on a Dina Waklay 'Grungy Circles' and stamped this out onto the tag.

I then used Dina Waklay 'Script Star' stamps and DeeGruenig blending block ink and stamped out 3 stars, onto white cardstock then cut them out gluing them onto the tag.  


Relaxin' was stamped and coloured in then cut out and glued onto the tag, adding 3 crows to her side from the Studio 490 stamp plate, as before.

The saying 'There wouldn't be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one' -Frances Clark 
was taken from the internet.

Hope you reach for the stars this week.....
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Fab background! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background on this, thank you for joinin in with my challenge at Stampotique this week. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete